Monday, August 28, 2006

Welcome

Hello. I've been told I should write a book of my dating adventures...well until I sit down to make it all flow together I'll just add them here. For one reason or another my social life has really become more of a stand up routine. In bleak moments I think, "Well, at least I'll have a good story to tell at work tomorrow." But I find that with humor there really are few bad dates...just comic evenings.

But it isn't for nothing, I recently submitted one of my favorites to a theatre who was looking for stories to promote a one woman show called...What else? Bad Dates.

Please keep in mind that not all the dates have been bad...the good ones just weren't funny enough to be included! And most of these guys were good if misguided and I don't hold myself blameless for some of the situations.

I've also included links to Sex Project which is a fantastic resource for ideas and answers, as well as a great online community for sharing experiences. Nothing sordid or lewd, but a good place to go when you have questions.

And for those moments when you just need a laugh, Online Dating Magazine has a great cartoon as well as practical advice for those of us who brave the internet dating matrix.

That said, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home