Monday, June 12, 2017

Profile Tip of the week 6/9/17

I'm a little late on this one due to travel, so forgive me.

If you are going to post a bare chested picture, before uploading ask yourself (or better yet a good friend who can keep a secret):

  • Does oiling my chest seem weird?
  • Does the combination of the oil and no body hair make things way too shiny?
  • Does that shine make my skin look like pink plastic and somehow make me look like I have no nipples?
  • And most importantly, does this look like a wet Ken doll?

If the answer to ANY of these is yes, then don't share that picture.  It cannot possibly be painting you in the best light.  Especially if you have another torso shot where you don't look like a Ken doll.  Side by side the viewer can't help but wonder what the anticipated reaction was.

And before you think I'm being too harsh, I will tell you my personal favorite kinds of profile pictures:  The silly ones.  The one's where you are smiling and enjoying yourself.  The one's where you show you aren't super serious all the time. 

So if you post the Ken doll chest and are the one to say, "Hey, I look like a doll!"  Well, then that is funny and I support the decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home