Bobisms
The famous Bobisms, for your enjoyment, each a direct quote unless otherwise noted...
I tend to type and write like i speak my own mind.
I'm apart of this anthology project which is binding all of us together is a first project upon many to come.
Ironically, a couple of years ago, when cartoons were the only good television on, it was Digimon actually that made me want to eventually get that as a major goal into my life. I was piss when fox station, replaced cartoons with texas justice and cops.
Excuse my lack of better proper nouns and lazy shift key capitalization, I'm still in a sense getting my emotions back align. Proofs, i guess, is what they refer to pictures of what you will design.
I guess it could be worst.
So for now, i'll allow this email to end, since the brain would like to shut down for a small time being.
Quirks with family members unfortunately estrange people to go different ways.
a demandatory class
Keeping money is the family weakness, long story short here, murphay's law just won't leave us alone long enough to save our hides. I did not get my license til 24, due to the situation being college or car. By the time i was 27, i finally owned my own vehicle for the first time.
Everything is all uphill here for me.
And i am so happy this is all coming out in type because i would be extremely majorly winded right now if i tried saying all of this.
That would be our friend EJ Van, whom in college was every possible voice actor you can create, is just one of those very charasmic guys.
I pesonally wanted to move out away from my family last month, but my ideas to work in addition to funding aren't working yet.
Just a couple of too many events to sidetrack me
Once in a while I seemed to be the outside looking in member of eyewitnessing social awkwardness.
Well, got laundry to whip out to be done today, a room to clan up and reorganize, go football teams, go injured eagles team.
I found that very appreciative.
It's why good communications is one of my pet peeves when communication just isn't there
Yea, my poor family is just up to par at all this season.
Hey, it was a good day in pro wrestling when Barry Horowitz beat Chris Candido back in the day. hehehe. My favorite types of matches is when you have no clue who can end up winning the match, and the finishing moves mean nothing, they still kick out or never tap.
poetry possie group
I'll have to make time aside to work the strike and load of The Lion King, which is running now, and since i have no schedule, i can't say what's in next. Usually some play, the way the format runs.
Hopefully that won't heavy the heart for you also.
i'm not one for digressing a joke too far now.
i do what i can to continue to kick ass in his leave of this area, he pass his torch onto me, which i can never truly carry it like him.
her family is all strange, antisocial and quirky. All traits i refuse to pick up as long as i can help it.
This holiday is so unprepairing.
Just get back to me on which revenue you want to meet up at.
Told mom while the sediment and thought were great, just not this brand or type.
I can hazard guess at them being operas, base only on the foreign word usage, but i realize better than that.
I also know and realize how to cook
Well, I want to whip out a poem onto computer (so i can read the darn thing) before tonight, which will just sneak up on me.
Tomorrow is our big first time meeting. Can't wait. But will of course. ;-)
Also one other note about work and one more kind of baddness gain from such a job is that becursing inner alarm clock one tends to develope. My happy mathmatic mentality tells me i should be waking up at 10am. My usual living woke me up around 7am getting to bed just after 2am.
I figured being the holiday time, the cell phone was probably out of reach for some reason. It was equally also to drive me over.
I'm not into horror, no problem being gamed for anything else.
my grandmom is well rested now in heaven
I don't necessary want to lose out on the person who provides me the best opportunity ever.
I force no one to be what they don't want to do.
So my friend bianca bought me a calender of Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell. His art always looks great. I wish i had a place in my room to hang it. Wall space is basically used up. I'll figure out something.
I of course highly intend to keep intellegent and not rush things.
Bob on Stereotyping:
***note, just read this, don't try to make it make sense. You'll get a headache***
Got this lesson about stereotypes, and predetermine that i myself am just anti-stereotypical. This always leads now to me saying that stereotypes are a double edge sword, those who cry wolf are just as guilty as the wolves themselves. That and i know for a fact that i am a victim of what i preach, that's why i preach it. It all just becomes a tiredsome arguement.
I think it's just knowing that when people just live up to them, one can tell it's all out of ignorance. Too many people pretent to wear the proverbial mask. And these days, it just seems to be too much going on, with many different levels, of people being hipocrites, too critical, proven to be liars and acting like that's the way it's suppose to be. And basically when one makes the concious decision to live by being good to others, can care less about beliefs in religion, sexual orientations, hair color, politic belief, etc., for me, i get tired of feeling the heat or the attack which is passive in nature when people vent about such things.
In short summary, ignorance and hate just hurt regardless, and i realize stereotyping is somewhat of a key to both. So i feel to be above it all making it clear that while i have no problem hearing one out and understanding, whatever said subject matter does not need to apply to me, i should be force to think such a way, or feel the discrimination off hand of what peole just want to know instead of the truth, reality, or nature of a situation. It starts to the growth process of where i am at now.
It's a little tough to explain that one. When lots of little details go hand and hand and the majority goes again simple etiquette beliefs, i just get that passive victim feeling.
Anyway, that explanation is still in the works. But my antistereotyping is due more to not wanting to have to be a label, and prefer to be treated as a person. Politics holds the worst of that over me, but that's a whole nother vent argument.
I also believe lots of people underestimate the power of cuddling also. Got that whole wham, bam, thank you mam stereotype crap in their head. (thus more reasons i chose to be antistereotypical, and probably some of the strongest reasons, my lack of being able to date and achieve an establish committed enough relationship)
Bob on Dungeons and Dragons:
The campaign session. My Friend is running what's called Living Kalamar. There is this organization, the RPGA, that is in control of the moduals and the reports. So everything is form base in modules. We lived and i get to redo everything being level two. So my character for this campaign is all set, ready to go. Now, I'm not sure if you have any status in Living Kalamar or not, but the Campaign just played is called Burial Grounds. Interesting story. Lot's of chuckles on how these things are writen out. But these campaigns are just monstrous and can reak total party kills just about all the time. Because of the set up and situation, i'm not going to give the story away. But it's a good one. I'm gearing up in my head, two different campaign settings, one so much easier that the other. I got this dungeon and dragon rifts style game in my head. it would be like doing sliders in everything d&d. My other campaign setting, which will be my own crated world and super epic lever senario, is also mentally within the workings
i am gearing up to be the game master eventually. I'm just making sure i know all the ropes before doing so.
I should probably work on my drama explanation and solution skills. Must have it as a cross-class skill for now. (d&d joke).
A non PG movie (your type o = d&d reference jokes, if time allowed.) ****Compilers note: My comment was that a movie was non-PC, as in not politically correct. His comment refers to the D&D NPC or non-player character.****
Bob on Hot Beverages:I would probably drink a soda for that coffee outing, since i don't like drinking hot liquids at all, that and i have no acquired taste for coffee. Then again, anything that works as a stimulous i do avoid to a degree. (Chocolate is a definate exception). But thats just me.
Let the hot chocolate cool down and that's fine for me. And some teas that i did try is fun. I guess if there is one thing to say about hot liquids is hot chocolate and straws just do NOT mix. (yes, ouchies to the roof and tongue of the mouth.) I usually down most liquids once they enter my hand, it's just a thirsty factor. So don't let the heart be too heavy. I'm just not a fanatic of hot liquids. Coffee is just out of the questions, and espresso and me would probably just be bad.
Bob on Alcohol:
Well, me and alcohol. I mostly don't have a taste for alcohol. I drink that all manly name drink of fuzzy navel. Wine coolers. Just no beer. I also have tourettes syndrome. The case is bad enough where i do need medicine for it. But i have such good control now, that if i don't tell people i have tourettes, they will never be able to guess. But because i do take a medicine for it, I wil NEVER drink to get drunk. I would just be too embarrass by doing so, and don't want to find out any reaction. But i can lightly social drink. Two max limit usually. But i do become one heck of a designated driver. That and now a days, it's a little extra costly and since it's been quite some time now, usually a bit pointless to drink. I do recall the reports of people who drink in moderation, it does support and improve certain aspects of their life, being good for people in a sense. I do belive i could easily fit into that catagory. I just lack acquire taste for most liquors. (if it taste good, i will drink it.)
Bob on Idioms:Funny thing with the dressing up bit is I make the comments you can take me out, just don't dress me up. hehehe. Clothing is such a silly thing. That is just one of two saying that i adapted. The only other major saying that i seamed to need to adapt is do as i mean, not as i say. It get a little nortorious around the house now and then that we just can't say what is meant. Sometimes i wish my parents would learn the english fundlemental of proper nouns once more. Or is that just one of those stirring the pot deals that is best left unstirred. (okay, so now i'm just re inventing old saying.)
You can spend time looking at a rose and enjoying it, unless you take the time to stop and smell the full importance of it's presence, it's just a rose to look at.
There may be plenty of fish in the pond to catch, but only one fish can ever be the likes of you
Bob on his PDA:
So today work wise was not all that bad. My job pda is away for maintenence, basically the program or what not to upload pictures snap by me for work won't upload onto the pda, thus moving myself to paper, which just makes me wish to be a tree planter within the near future
My pda came back. The only problem is no stylus was sent to me. so i was using a pen cap to do my typing. I just need to pick some up and get reimburse sending over a fax copy of my receit.
A Birthday Story:Last night was a blast. Brett and Liz did a fabulous job. (keep in mind you are the third liz name upon the group of people and friends who i know). We end up doing this free style at the end of the show, all the Elcy's gang got up to dance around. It was a great show and lots of fun. The afterwards outing was at this club called mint, just around the corner on second street. (yea, with all the other clubs on that street). Interesting atmosphere. We chatted a little until that typical music just gets too loud. lots of dancing, had happy birthday sung to me, watching the very last of my 20's disappear. But hey, i'm told i don't look a day over 29. hehehe. So, growing tired as the evening was going on, played taxi for one friend who is practically around the corner from me, and i never have a problem playing taxi. Leaving the place was an experience, bumped into 20 people or so just trying to leave. Apologies probably lost in the drunk stupors, loud music, lost or expected interest of being bumped. So tonight, after my mom and dad come back from either Kutztown or Allentown, visiting for now the last surviving grandparent, we call him Popsy. They will take me to a birthday dinner and, once they do wake up and i can tell them, i'm running off to my friend Nil's house to do a double celebrate of my b-day and bringing in the new year. The event was spur of the moment. Of course during all of this, i'm realizing the coupling factors going on all around me. Tammy and Steward been together for a while now. Just this past Wednesday i realize Nils won over Angies heart, a blind friend of Liz, into poetry and apparently technology. From the multiple times of constant elcys attendance, we were wondering if Ian and Liz (the singer who is being mentioned in all of this) were finally taking that step. Ian keeps being a gentleman walking Liz to the other side of the train station. And after tonight, it seems like they finally got to being a supportive couple. OF course this leave me in a slight middle of Jealousy. Oh yea, Brett and Meg were a couple long time involved as well.
Bob on shopping at Circuit City with a gift card:
The game i bought was 10 dollars cheaper than what they had it for, so i still got a whole 3.81 left on the 25 dollar gift card. Circuit city sucks.
Bob on Fight Club:
That was an interesting movie, despite the face some of such a psycosis would just not make sense at all, needless to say, a very interesting movie. I watched that over my friends place, mike. His dvd was mess up at the very very end of the movie. I only caught the very last moment on stars one time, basically a helecopter shot the skyscrappers and turned to Ed Norton and the chick last. Very strange movie indeed.
Bob on Mortal Kombat:
This sunday somehow became over before it began. Stayed home all day, did try out my new game. It's mortal kombat deception for the ps2. I can probably have more fun playing the side games in it than the fighting stuff itself. It's all about the gratuitus violence really. Heck, even in this games opening movie sequence, any dead character just becomes life once more. Quite silly actually. It's one of those games with really great story concept but suffers in the playing control section.
Bob on dating:So Thursday will make a monumental date in history for me. My first ever second date. I may need to declair that day as a holiday! hehehe. I'm just being estactic that finally someone is willing to do that with me. I guess there may be interesting dyconomies (gotta work on my big word spelling as well) with you comming off of a divorce while i'm tooth and nail just wanting a relationship. Love ya and take good care, who whom i can soon call goddess (with modern day reasoning of course. hehehe.)
If Patience were to be a god, I would easily be a pope to such a god.
There is no physically molding of me, more of an open mindedness to learn and understand differences on who i can eventually call significant other.
As i said. With the lack of dating experience as i had for years, all sorts of concerns and though process overhalls have happened. I was pondering today a way to describe the years of constant being single. My best thought was imagine this bad japanese anime of a very mini me going off on an esspresso/suger rush, similar to that larry character (alternate reality robin) from the teen titans show. I just don't have any good way to describe the greatness of a feeling it is to finally truly say i got me a girlfriend.
Dating at snails pace, huh. At least it's not at sloths pace. ;-) Only cheeta's pace can be worst.
Winding up finding yourself married with 12 kids with college masters degrees all in one afternoon. (so it totally defys laws of physics, still makes for a cute joke. We can help create the political correct Johnny Knotsville next movie of Cheeta Date.)
That interent hug thing was started to me by my friend Bianca, when giving me solice when my head went spinning over my one friends death. And since the last woman who i hoped to date just wanted to be friends, i did manage to pop out a cute joke of (internet hugs, only because giving xoxoxo without the o's takes on a slightly different meaning.
Just getting to a first date and let alone the oppertunity for a second date feels easier to become a dentist and know teeth become pulled.,
I tend to type and write like i speak my own mind.
I'm apart of this anthology project which is binding all of us together is a first project upon many to come.
Ironically, a couple of years ago, when cartoons were the only good television on, it was Digimon actually that made me want to eventually get that as a major goal into my life. I was piss when fox station, replaced cartoons with texas justice and cops.
Excuse my lack of better proper nouns and lazy shift key capitalization, I'm still in a sense getting my emotions back align. Proofs, i guess, is what they refer to pictures of what you will design.
I guess it could be worst.
So for now, i'll allow this email to end, since the brain would like to shut down for a small time being.
Quirks with family members unfortunately estrange people to go different ways.
a demandatory class
Keeping money is the family weakness, long story short here, murphay's law just won't leave us alone long enough to save our hides. I did not get my license til 24, due to the situation being college or car. By the time i was 27, i finally owned my own vehicle for the first time.
Everything is all uphill here for me.
And i am so happy this is all coming out in type because i would be extremely majorly winded right now if i tried saying all of this.
That would be our friend EJ Van, whom in college was every possible voice actor you can create, is just one of those very charasmic guys.
I pesonally wanted to move out away from my family last month, but my ideas to work in addition to funding aren't working yet.
Just a couple of too many events to sidetrack me
Once in a while I seemed to be the outside looking in member of eyewitnessing social awkwardness.
Well, got laundry to whip out to be done today, a room to clan up and reorganize, go football teams, go injured eagles team.
I found that very appreciative.
It's why good communications is one of my pet peeves when communication just isn't there
Yea, my poor family is just up to par at all this season.
Hey, it was a good day in pro wrestling when Barry Horowitz beat Chris Candido back in the day. hehehe. My favorite types of matches is when you have no clue who can end up winning the match, and the finishing moves mean nothing, they still kick out or never tap.
poetry possie group
I'll have to make time aside to work the strike and load of The Lion King, which is running now, and since i have no schedule, i can't say what's in next. Usually some play, the way the format runs.
Hopefully that won't heavy the heart for you also.
i'm not one for digressing a joke too far now.
i do what i can to continue to kick ass in his leave of this area, he pass his torch onto me, which i can never truly carry it like him.
her family is all strange, antisocial and quirky. All traits i refuse to pick up as long as i can help it.
This holiday is so unprepairing.
Just get back to me on which revenue you want to meet up at.
Told mom while the sediment and thought were great, just not this brand or type.
I can hazard guess at them being operas, base only on the foreign word usage, but i realize better than that.
I also know and realize how to cook
Well, I want to whip out a poem onto computer (so i can read the darn thing) before tonight, which will just sneak up on me.
Tomorrow is our big first time meeting. Can't wait. But will of course. ;-)
Also one other note about work and one more kind of baddness gain from such a job is that becursing inner alarm clock one tends to develope. My happy mathmatic mentality tells me i should be waking up at 10am. My usual living woke me up around 7am getting to bed just after 2am.
I figured being the holiday time, the cell phone was probably out of reach for some reason. It was equally also to drive me over.
I'm not into horror, no problem being gamed for anything else.
my grandmom is well rested now in heaven
I don't necessary want to lose out on the person who provides me the best opportunity ever.
I force no one to be what they don't want to do.
So my friend bianca bought me a calender of Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell. His art always looks great. I wish i had a place in my room to hang it. Wall space is basically used up. I'll figure out something.
I of course highly intend to keep intellegent and not rush things.
Bob on Stereotyping:
***note, just read this, don't try to make it make sense. You'll get a headache***
Got this lesson about stereotypes, and predetermine that i myself am just anti-stereotypical. This always leads now to me saying that stereotypes are a double edge sword, those who cry wolf are just as guilty as the wolves themselves. That and i know for a fact that i am a victim of what i preach, that's why i preach it. It all just becomes a tiredsome arguement.
I think it's just knowing that when people just live up to them, one can tell it's all out of ignorance. Too many people pretent to wear the proverbial mask. And these days, it just seems to be too much going on, with many different levels, of people being hipocrites, too critical, proven to be liars and acting like that's the way it's suppose to be. And basically when one makes the concious decision to live by being good to others, can care less about beliefs in religion, sexual orientations, hair color, politic belief, etc., for me, i get tired of feeling the heat or the attack which is passive in nature when people vent about such things.
In short summary, ignorance and hate just hurt regardless, and i realize stereotyping is somewhat of a key to both. So i feel to be above it all making it clear that while i have no problem hearing one out and understanding, whatever said subject matter does not need to apply to me, i should be force to think such a way, or feel the discrimination off hand of what peole just want to know instead of the truth, reality, or nature of a situation. It starts to the growth process of where i am at now.
It's a little tough to explain that one. When lots of little details go hand and hand and the majority goes again simple etiquette beliefs, i just get that passive victim feeling.
Anyway, that explanation is still in the works. But my antistereotyping is due more to not wanting to have to be a label, and prefer to be treated as a person. Politics holds the worst of that over me, but that's a whole nother vent argument.
I also believe lots of people underestimate the power of cuddling also. Got that whole wham, bam, thank you mam stereotype crap in their head. (thus more reasons i chose to be antistereotypical, and probably some of the strongest reasons, my lack of being able to date and achieve an establish committed enough relationship)
Bob on Dungeons and Dragons:
The campaign session. My Friend is running what's called Living Kalamar. There is this organization, the RPGA, that is in control of the moduals and the reports. So everything is form base in modules. We lived and i get to redo everything being level two. So my character for this campaign is all set, ready to go. Now, I'm not sure if you have any status in Living Kalamar or not, but the Campaign just played is called Burial Grounds. Interesting story. Lot's of chuckles on how these things are writen out. But these campaigns are just monstrous and can reak total party kills just about all the time. Because of the set up and situation, i'm not going to give the story away. But it's a good one. I'm gearing up in my head, two different campaign settings, one so much easier that the other. I got this dungeon and dragon rifts style game in my head. it would be like doing sliders in everything d&d. My other campaign setting, which will be my own crated world and super epic lever senario, is also mentally within the workings
i am gearing up to be the game master eventually. I'm just making sure i know all the ropes before doing so.
I should probably work on my drama explanation and solution skills. Must have it as a cross-class skill for now. (d&d joke).
A non PG movie (your type o = d&d reference jokes, if time allowed.) ****Compilers note: My comment was that a movie was non-PC, as in not politically correct. His comment refers to the D&D NPC or non-player character.****
Bob on Hot Beverages:I would probably drink a soda for that coffee outing, since i don't like drinking hot liquids at all, that and i have no acquired taste for coffee. Then again, anything that works as a stimulous i do avoid to a degree. (Chocolate is a definate exception). But thats just me.
Let the hot chocolate cool down and that's fine for me. And some teas that i did try is fun. I guess if there is one thing to say about hot liquids is hot chocolate and straws just do NOT mix. (yes, ouchies to the roof and tongue of the mouth.) I usually down most liquids once they enter my hand, it's just a thirsty factor. So don't let the heart be too heavy. I'm just not a fanatic of hot liquids. Coffee is just out of the questions, and espresso and me would probably just be bad.
Bob on Alcohol:
Well, me and alcohol. I mostly don't have a taste for alcohol. I drink that all manly name drink of fuzzy navel. Wine coolers. Just no beer. I also have tourettes syndrome. The case is bad enough where i do need medicine for it. But i have such good control now, that if i don't tell people i have tourettes, they will never be able to guess. But because i do take a medicine for it, I wil NEVER drink to get drunk. I would just be too embarrass by doing so, and don't want to find out any reaction. But i can lightly social drink. Two max limit usually. But i do become one heck of a designated driver. That and now a days, it's a little extra costly and since it's been quite some time now, usually a bit pointless to drink. I do recall the reports of people who drink in moderation, it does support and improve certain aspects of their life, being good for people in a sense. I do belive i could easily fit into that catagory. I just lack acquire taste for most liquors. (if it taste good, i will drink it.)
Bob on Idioms:Funny thing with the dressing up bit is I make the comments you can take me out, just don't dress me up. hehehe. Clothing is such a silly thing. That is just one of two saying that i adapted. The only other major saying that i seamed to need to adapt is do as i mean, not as i say. It get a little nortorious around the house now and then that we just can't say what is meant. Sometimes i wish my parents would learn the english fundlemental of proper nouns once more. Or is that just one of those stirring the pot deals that is best left unstirred. (okay, so now i'm just re inventing old saying.)
You can spend time looking at a rose and enjoying it, unless you take the time to stop and smell the full importance of it's presence, it's just a rose to look at.
There may be plenty of fish in the pond to catch, but only one fish can ever be the likes of you
Bob on his PDA:
So today work wise was not all that bad. My job pda is away for maintenence, basically the program or what not to upload pictures snap by me for work won't upload onto the pda, thus moving myself to paper, which just makes me wish to be a tree planter within the near future
My pda came back. The only problem is no stylus was sent to me. so i was using a pen cap to do my typing. I just need to pick some up and get reimburse sending over a fax copy of my receit.
A Birthday Story:Last night was a blast. Brett and Liz did a fabulous job. (keep in mind you are the third liz name upon the group of people and friends who i know). We end up doing this free style at the end of the show, all the Elcy's gang got up to dance around. It was a great show and lots of fun. The afterwards outing was at this club called mint, just around the corner on second street. (yea, with all the other clubs on that street). Interesting atmosphere. We chatted a little until that typical music just gets too loud. lots of dancing, had happy birthday sung to me, watching the very last of my 20's disappear. But hey, i'm told i don't look a day over 29. hehehe. So, growing tired as the evening was going on, played taxi for one friend who is practically around the corner from me, and i never have a problem playing taxi. Leaving the place was an experience, bumped into 20 people or so just trying to leave. Apologies probably lost in the drunk stupors, loud music, lost or expected interest of being bumped. So tonight, after my mom and dad come back from either Kutztown or Allentown, visiting for now the last surviving grandparent, we call him Popsy. They will take me to a birthday dinner and, once they do wake up and i can tell them, i'm running off to my friend Nil's house to do a double celebrate of my b-day and bringing in the new year. The event was spur of the moment. Of course during all of this, i'm realizing the coupling factors going on all around me. Tammy and Steward been together for a while now. Just this past Wednesday i realize Nils won over Angies heart, a blind friend of Liz, into poetry and apparently technology. From the multiple times of constant elcys attendance, we were wondering if Ian and Liz (the singer who is being mentioned in all of this) were finally taking that step. Ian keeps being a gentleman walking Liz to the other side of the train station. And after tonight, it seems like they finally got to being a supportive couple. OF course this leave me in a slight middle of Jealousy. Oh yea, Brett and Meg were a couple long time involved as well.
Bob on shopping at Circuit City with a gift card:
The game i bought was 10 dollars cheaper than what they had it for, so i still got a whole 3.81 left on the 25 dollar gift card. Circuit city sucks.
Bob on Fight Club:
That was an interesting movie, despite the face some of such a psycosis would just not make sense at all, needless to say, a very interesting movie. I watched that over my friends place, mike. His dvd was mess up at the very very end of the movie. I only caught the very last moment on stars one time, basically a helecopter shot the skyscrappers and turned to Ed Norton and the chick last. Very strange movie indeed.
Bob on Mortal Kombat:
This sunday somehow became over before it began. Stayed home all day, did try out my new game. It's mortal kombat deception for the ps2. I can probably have more fun playing the side games in it than the fighting stuff itself. It's all about the gratuitus violence really. Heck, even in this games opening movie sequence, any dead character just becomes life once more. Quite silly actually. It's one of those games with really great story concept but suffers in the playing control section.
Bob on dating:So Thursday will make a monumental date in history for me. My first ever second date. I may need to declair that day as a holiday! hehehe. I'm just being estactic that finally someone is willing to do that with me. I guess there may be interesting dyconomies (gotta work on my big word spelling as well) with you comming off of a divorce while i'm tooth and nail just wanting a relationship. Love ya and take good care, who whom i can soon call goddess (with modern day reasoning of course. hehehe.)
If Patience were to be a god, I would easily be a pope to such a god.
There is no physically molding of me, more of an open mindedness to learn and understand differences on who i can eventually call significant other.
As i said. With the lack of dating experience as i had for years, all sorts of concerns and though process overhalls have happened. I was pondering today a way to describe the years of constant being single. My best thought was imagine this bad japanese anime of a very mini me going off on an esspresso/suger rush, similar to that larry character (alternate reality robin) from the teen titans show. I just don't have any good way to describe the greatness of a feeling it is to finally truly say i got me a girlfriend.
Dating at snails pace, huh. At least it's not at sloths pace. ;-) Only cheeta's pace can be worst.
Winding up finding yourself married with 12 kids with college masters degrees all in one afternoon. (so it totally defys laws of physics, still makes for a cute joke. We can help create the political correct Johnny Knotsville next movie of Cheeta Date.)
That interent hug thing was started to me by my friend Bianca, when giving me solice when my head went spinning over my one friends death. And since the last woman who i hoped to date just wanted to be friends, i did manage to pop out a cute joke of (internet hugs, only because giving xoxoxo without the o's takes on a slightly different meaning.
Just getting to a first date and let alone the oppertunity for a second date feels easier to become a dentist and know teeth become pulled.,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home