Censorship
There comes a time in every girls life when she is presented with a dating choice that is clearly a no...here is today's. This is Billy.
Occupation: djyjytj
Age: 40
Drinks: Several times a week
Smokes: About once a week
The one thing Billy is most passionate about:
erwegqerag
The three things which Billy is most thankful for:
1. Booze
2.Booze
3.Booze
The most influential person in Billy's life has been:
sdswvs
Billy's friends describe him as:
Creative
Caring
Good listener
Outgoing
Three of Billy's best life-skills are:
1.Continuing to expand my knowledge and awareness
2.Socializing
3.Achieving personal goals
I think Billy is either a jerk or autistic. I'm going with jerk just from the "booze" comments. Makes you wonder what he hopes to find and why he couldn't find something better to do with his subscription fee.
Occupation: djyjytj
Age: 40
Drinks: Several times a week
Smokes: About once a week
The one thing Billy is most passionate about:
erwegqerag
The three things which Billy is most thankful for:
1. Booze
2.Booze
3.Booze
The most influential person in Billy's life has been:
sdswvs
Billy's friends describe him as:
Creative
Caring
Good listener
Outgoing
Three of Billy's best life-skills are:
1.Continuing to expand my knowledge and awareness
2.Socializing
3.Achieving personal goals
I think Billy is either a jerk or autistic. I'm going with jerk just from the "booze" comments. Makes you wonder what he hopes to find and why he couldn't find something better to do with his subscription fee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home