Brain Damage
This is just a short one from my divorce that I find hilarious.
It was November, the divorce had been finalized, both my ex and I had new people in our lives. Mine wasn't serious, his was looking like it would be. One day he comes into my office and suggest we go out to dinner with our respective people...a double date from hell.
Why would I want to do this?
Why would I want to do this to the guy I was seeing?
Why would he want to this to his girlfriend?
And when was he dropped on his head, because he'd obviously become retarded?
It was November, the divorce had been finalized, both my ex and I had new people in our lives. Mine wasn't serious, his was looking like it would be. One day he comes into my office and suggest we go out to dinner with our respective people...a double date from hell.
Why would I want to do this?
Why would I want to do this to the guy I was seeing?
Why would he want to this to his girlfriend?
And when was he dropped on his head, because he'd obviously become retarded?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home