Change of Venue, Change of Pace
Just to make life complicated I was getting to know a few gentleman at the same time:
Pat
Matt
Matt
Dave
Tim
Tim
Tom
Say it fast, it's kinda fun! These are eharmoney boys...that's right, I gave into the evil, but I feel I had good reason. You see, Match.com seemed to be producing foreign men who wanted citizenship or my money, PA Singles was where cheap, freakish men lurk and Chemistry.com landed me an ex-boyfriend from high school and a very dear friend. Several friends had suggested eharm, so I decided it was time to pull out the big guns.
Here is how that experience panned out:

As you can see from the chart above the eharmony dates tended to be...boring for the most part. The guys were less creepy, but also didn't really catch my attention. Nothing to even make comments on. So we see that the cheaper the dating service the scarier the men, but also the more interesting the story the next day. I did manage to glean one tale for y'all out of the experience, so stay tuned!
All that said, I did meet the current man in my life on eharm and we live in fear of becoming one of those god-awful commercials. I maintain it was a fluke. If we hadn't started IMing I would have thought he was pompous. Turns out he's just an English teacher...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home